Want your own hour? No problem! Many people need or want their own time to discuss their concerns individually.
Sometimes people need their own private time with their therapist to discuss their concerns individually, as many feel safer and more open to earnest personal insight in a one-on-one setting.
In individual counseling, there is no competition in relation to time or focus, and I can be solely attentive to you! Powerful insights can arise and be processed at a pace and depth which we establish together.
At Align Counseling Center, P.C., I provide individual counseling for anyone who needs or wants their own hour for whatever reason. I have worked individually with people for a variety of reasons including:
- Relationship difficulties which can be addressed individually (including working on the relationship to yourself)
- Difficulty in relationship with significant other where only one partner wants to come in
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Parenting after divorce
- Post adoption adjustment and attachment
- Life transitions
- Life decisions
- Illness- chronic and life threatening
- Grief and loss
- Adult children of aging parents
- Personal growth
- Relaxation techniques
If you need or want your own hour, don’t let another day go by! Contact us today to schedule your individual appointment.
Are you ready to take your relationship to the next level? Please don’t wait another minute! Call us at 303-475-2757, or click here to schedule your 20 minute no charge initial phone consultation online. We look forward to meeting you!
Suzanne M. Smith, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Fiona Cochran, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Jennifer Ko, Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate